Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pink & Main Fairies

It's about time I put the new releases aside and give some love to an older stamp set.  This week I got to work with Fairies stamp set.

A little girl I know loves fairies and the colour purple - this set the colour scheme for me.  From the beginning I knew I wanted to make a trifold card and I was lucky that I had an A4 woodgrain embossing folder that covered all three sides.  After embossing with the woodgrain folder I folded and cut the paper into the shape I wanted then I inked over it in various shades of brown to make it look like a tree. All I needed to do was add a fairy and some leaves.  I coloured the fairy (in purple of course) and added her to some chipboard for dimension.


The first fold opens to the special birthday wishes (don't you just love the saying?) with the tree effect.

The inside has a plain stamped card to write the personal birthday message on. I added this piece as I wanted to cover up the embossed part of the inside so that I would have a flat place to write on.


Here's the stamp set I used: Fairies


DT Amanda
Blog: Memoriesbymanda

No comments:

Post a Comment