Friday, May 1, 2015

Pink & Main - Chews You

Happy National Scrapbooking Day for my American friends. Unfortunately I don't have a layout to share today but a card.

Today's card is brought to you by Chews You:



 
The patterned paper is created by stamping the bubble gum splats on coloured paper. I kept the front fairly simple because on the inside I made pop-ups:



This was the first time I have ever made a pop-up card - I hope it doesn't show!

For inking the edge I used a marker but I don't own the matching inkpad which became a problem when I wanted to ink the torn edge. My solution: scribble on an acrylic block with your marker and pick the ink up with a foam applicator. I'll be using this tip again in the future.

Click on Chews You to see it in the store.

DT Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment