Monday, February 23, 2015

Pink and Main Planner

This year I have embraced the planner craze - call me #plannernerd!  One of the things I use regularly in my planners (yes, plural) are stamps. Pink and Main have a great planner set called Life Tasks which I have, but I really want them all now that I've become hooked! I also use any stamp set that I think fits my theme or activities. You will be amazed at how you can use something from most stamps sets in your planner.

My creative planner this year is a Heidi Swapp Memory Planner which I use to document my everyday and special occasions. This is my spread for February so far:




I like adding lift ups too for more space for writing. For Valentines day I added a small accordion booklet to document my day with images and sayings from the new release stamp sets:





On the other page of the planner is a page of photo pockets. This month just happened to have six 3x4 photo pockets. I used some of the sayings from the new release sets to add to my photos. On the Smirnof photo I stamped directly on the photo - it's 5 o'clock somewhere!





If you are a self-confessed planner nerd like me, I encourage you to look at your stamps in a new light and use them in your planners. For example: the swirls on either side of the words on the doilies is actually half a moustache from the Mister stamp set - true story!

To purchase Pink and Main stamps you can find them here .

DT Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment