Friday, February 27, 2015

Pink and Main Birthday Card

After showing you some ways to use multiple stamps on the same project I'm finally going to show you a card. For this week's card I used just one stamp set and a few basic supplies. The stamp set I used is called Misses.






When I had decided I wanted to use the silhouette with the phrase I decided I also wanted to use feathers. The image just reminded me of vintage ladies with feathers in their hats. The feathers I had decided the colour scheme and it was easy to pull the card together from there.  I was tempted to add drops of perfect pearls for her earrings and necklace as I have previously done (in this blog post)  but I decided she was pretty just as she was.

Here's the stamp set I used - Misses.  As you can see there are a lot of phrases and images that you can use on so many different projects (not just for birthdays).

As always, you can purchase the stamps at: Pink & Main

Materials:
Stamps - Pink and Main; Ink - Ranger; Die - Spellbinders; Paper - Authentique; Cardstock - Bazzill; Gem - Papervine; Other - Feathers and Foam Tape.



No comments:

Post a Comment