Monday, August 18, 2014

Olaf - Anything Goes

Someone I know had a Frozen themed birthday - a 5th birthday. I thought to myself: I could make a snowman (apologies to anyone who now has that song in their head).  Apparently I can't make a snowman and I am very embarrassed with how my Olaf turned out. What do you think?



This will be the last and only snowman I ever make. It must be love.

The paper started out life as a cream doily print.  The birthday girl's favourite colour is purple so out came my ink applicator and a purple ink pad to re-colour it. I thought the doily pattern represented swirly snow.

Two challenge sites have Anything Goes as their current challenge so I am entering this card in both of them (even though I am embarrassed by it!). I am entering this card in Inspiration Emporium's challenge - the details for the challenge are here . The other challenge site is over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - the details are here .
 
Materials: Paper - Prima, Glassine - Ranger, Cardstock - Stampin' Up!, Ink - Tim Holtz, Enamel Dots - Ranger, Crystals - Kaisercraft, Number - American Crafts, Journal Pen - Stampin' Up!,  Snowflakes, Punches

4 comments:

  1. I bet the birthday girl was thrilled with the card. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Emporium this month. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment Lisa. There was so much Frozen themed stuff at her party I don't think she was that enthralled by my card!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashli. I am still embarressed by my attempt at Olaf - next time I will just go buy an Olaf sticker!

      Delete